Devasya is proud to say that unmatched infrastructure, and facilities, are the highlight of this Urological, Institution. Appended below are our highlights:With very few existing in the entire world this being one of them, Devasya is a jewel with all ultra modern facilities. This Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Centre is equipped with
- Harmonic Scalpel
- 3 chip Endovision Camera from Karl Storz, Germany
- Central CO2 line
- All Laparoscopic instruments from Karl Storz Germany
- Jhonson & Jhonson bipolar Laparoscopic Cautery
- Sony High Resolution Medical Monitor (800 Lines)
- Xenon Light Source
- Ceiling suspended Laparoscopic trolley, with facilities of editing
- Laparoscopic surgeries, for the purpose of research & documentation
- Datex Ohmeda anesthetic trolley
- Latest Lithoclast machine for the fragmentation of the
- Kidney stone & Ureteric stone
- Multipara monitors with capnogram to measure oxygen, respiration,
- blood pressure and CO2 level during surgery.
It has best Laminar Air Flow system with HEPA filters (Class 100). The futuristic vision of the hospital, it is gearing up to suffice all possible infrastructures for kidney transplantation
First private hospital in Gujarat having 100 watt Holmium Laser Machine for effective fragmentation of urinary stone and complete removal of prostate.
The hospital is equipped with Six latest dialysis machines for haemodialysis. Surgical ICU
- Devasya houses a surgical ICU, equipped with all life saving infrastructure.
Devasya is also equipped with the latest state of art extra corporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) machine with high frequency digital X-ray machine (IITV), for localization and fragmentation of stone.
Patients from all walks of life come here for treatment. This spacious 40 bed hospital, has special, semi-special, deluxe and suite rooms. The suite rooms and their facilities are the best as compared to any corporate hospitals.
There also is a large waiting lounge. It also offers all facilities like, Pathology laboratory, X ray department & pharmaceutical shop.
The hospital has an indigenous R.O. plant that provides mineral water to all its patients and their relatives.
The strength, of Devasya lies in the human resources who are at the constant service, with a smile on their faces. Emphasis is also laid on research and documentation, with constant documentation of the cases and maintenance of the data bank.
The hospital is completely networked on the information highway.